How to link to your Facebook page on your personal profile ? this is a short tutorial on how to add a link to your Facebook business page to your personal profile. Your business name may show up just below your name on your profile, but rather than linking to your business page, it might link to a community profile. This short tutorial shows how to link it to your actual business page. I’ll also show you how to force it to show (and link to) the business of your choice if you have more than one business listed on your personal profile.
Do you need help with your online presence?
I’m a social media consultant and work with people to help them learn how to get the most out of the Internet.
If you need help with your website, social media, or other online questions, I can help! Contact me now or find out more here:
Don’t make the mistake of leaving the default page Facebook created for your business. Here’s how to link and add your Facebook fan page to your personal profile.
Doing this will increase your traffic, brand awareness, email opt-ins and customers.
QUICK WAY :
1. Click Edit Profile > then go to the Education and Work section.
2. Begin typing the name of your fan page in the Employer field.
3. If you see your fan page in the dropdown menu, select it.
4. Then fill out the remaining fields (Position, City/Town, Description and Time Period). If you also add in any business
partners/colleagues, this will show on their profile too under the Employer section.
5. Click Add Job.
6. You can also add Project(s) to any position and add business partners/colleagues (again, this shows on their Employer section).