The #1 mistake? Your Employer link is a Community Page! Go to your Facebook profile now and mouseover your Employer field – you’ll see it’s not linked to your fan page!
If you work for yourself and have your own Facebook Fan Page (or you’re an employee and your employer has a fan page), I highly recommend that you change this Employer field to your Fan Page.
How to Add Official Facebook Page to Your Profile Employer Link ?
The process is straightforward:
- Go Profile > About > then edit on Education and Work section.
- Begin typing the name of your fan page in the Employer field.
- If you see your fan page in the dropdown menu, select it.
- Then fill out the remaining fields (Position, City/Town, Description and Time Period). If you also add in any business partners/colleagues, this will show on their profile too under the Employer section.
- Click Add Job.
- You can also add Project(s) to any position and add business partners/colleagues (again, this shows on their Employer section).
Let me know if i can help!